- What makes Eyz-A-Blue® so special is its thickness and neutral pH balance.
- Eyz-A-Blue® is formulated to stay in place and not melt or run while the permanent cosmetic professional prepares for the procedure.
- Eyz-A-Blue® topical anesthetic should be applied to the unbroken skin of the upper and/or lower eyelash base, using a clean single-use applicator.
- Wait 20 minutes or until the numbing effect occurs and then remove the remaining Eyz-A-Blue®.
- Use of Eyz-A-Blue® should be limited to the eyeliner area. Care should be taken to avoid getting any anesthetics into the eyes or mouth.
Instructions: Apply along the upper and lower eyelash lid base using a clean single use applicator, wait for 20, minutes or until numbing effect occurs. Remove remaining Eyz-a-Blue as you begin working on the area. Wear Gloves while applying and wash hands after use.
For use by licensed practitioners only.
Made in the USA.
- 3% Lidocaine
- 2% Tetracaine